This is the time of year where stress is your side-kick. 
Not because you want him to be, of course.
It's just how life is right now.
Whether papers, presentations, or life.
You'll be stressed.
What keeps me going is that in 7 days, I'll be home. Celebrating all I should be thankful for.
When I think of what I should be thankful for, so much comes to mind.

Health.
Love.
Family.
Friends.
Education.
Opportunity.
Life.

But I'm also thankful for stress.

Without stress, I wouldn't be so worried about staying healthy.
Without stress, I wouldn't need that person to hold me all hours of the day.
Without stress, I wouldn't have such an entertaining family.
Without stress, I wouldn't be able to bitch with my friends.
Without stress, I would clearly not be at college.
Without stress, I wouldn't taken on opportunities.
Without stress, I wouldn't be alive.

As I take on these last few weeks of the semester,
I will thank God for the stress of it.
For pushing me through it.
For giving me everything He's given me.
And thanking him for more
health, love, family, friends,
education, opportunities, and days to live.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment