Slacker.

Yeah, I am. I know and I greatly apologize.
My life just doesn't have much to blog about right now! I go day to day in the classroom, dealing with residents, and sleeping. And cuddling. That goes in there A LOT too!

I also will blame this on my lack of photography. I love my little digital one, but I am asking for a big girl camera for Christmas (cross your fingers!!!) 

I also pin A LOT too...I'm so addicted to Pinterest! I finally got some of my besties on it, and they were impressed by my 531 pins so far and you should all check them out too! Dillon sometimes gets annoyed with my obsession, but I know he secretly likes it when I say "Babe, wanna see my new pins?" 

Since I linked up to Pinterest up there, I expect some new followers here soon :) I follow back! 
What have you guys been loving on Pinterest lately?
...or what have you made from Pinterest? Love to hear the creativity!

Have a wonderful weekend all...did I mention my finals are over? YES!
Only 3 days until I'm home for a month!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment